nothing like getting up at 6am and jumping in the hot shower....sometimes as i become relaxed my mind drifts away....then i remember oh ya I'm in here for a reason lol.
I'm missing a certain fountain were i could collect my thoughts...so now i substitute it with walking in the dark cool night.
i think way to much it never stops...and sometimes I'm way to deep to have conversations with lol
being in the hot shower my world that i live in seem to go away and if there is music playing it with the warm mist, take me to a place of pure thoughts and what ifs and things of dreams....
then i get out cold and naked and want my towel.....which is like a cold slap to the face saying come back to reality it's time for work.
well i will leave you with this...every body has needs and if they aren't met they will go to someone who will meet them...question is will you compromise enough to meet their needs.
Wednesday, May 3, 2006
Hot Shower
Posted by Ted at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment