I recently went up to Fresno with JT for the weekend. This was a interesting experience as I met JT's new daddy. (he's black) Anyway while i was there I took my friend Isaiah and JT to go see Nightmare before Christmas in 3D (cause Isaiah had never seen it). After we got back to Isaiah's freaking batcave(the house was all awesome and Isaiah lived in a closet), I ventured into the back yard with my drop-offee. JT and I stood looking at this old Victorian style play house which in fact was two stories yet we couldn't go in it....back to the subject. Isaiah proceed to pull out magical weapons that whisked JT and I into a Magical land. After arriving in this new place Isaiah made the bold statement for us to come at him with out weapons. (This Magical Place was really his backyard, the Weapon were pvc pipe with Styrofoam wrapped around it)
The fighting was long and rigorous(that means i got winded fast). While i did lose several limbs in the end we got the dragon known as.....i don't remember Isaiah's dogs name....
anyway we left Isaiah's house had pizza then went to a High School Home Coming Game. which is another story....
2 comments:
Oh Jay, so now you're bothering Isaiah and his dog, and then your preying on little girls at a high school football game? Tsk tsk...
But good usage of a Relient K song!
Nothing happened with the High School girls it was a Alumni gathering. It was just weird because I didn't go there.
Post a Comment